Friends TV Series Trivia Questions
FRIENDS has a special spot in our hearts despite the fact that the last episode premiered nearly 16 years ago. There is no doubt that most of us are still crazy about this American television sitcom!
Whether it's a rainy afternoon or something to cheer us up after a heartbreak, FRIENDS will always be our first choice.
When we watch this unforgettable television programme, we either want to hang out with our insane group of friends or we begin to miss them.
FRIENDS is a TV show that is relatable to people of all ages. If you are in your 30s or 40s, you might remember watching it on the television but, if you are in your 20s, you are either binge-watching it or seeing the reruns on Netflix. The TV show has a total of 236 seasons, and we’re all guilty of watching each episode at least twice.
Have you ever tried to relate to a FRIEND’s character?
Well, who hasn't?
We've just been so engrossed in watching FRIENDS that we crave to be a part of it. Each character has a distinct and amazing personality to which all of us can relate. Monica's art of perfection, Rachel's clinging to hope.
Ross taught us to be compassionate and kind, and Phoebe showed us to never be scared of new experiences. Joey instilled in us the importance of never giving up on our goals. Last but not least, Chandler, whose sarcastic one-liners perfectly concealed his responsible and romantic personality.
Just thinking about the fact that our favourite show is no longer on the air makes our hearts sink. But, fortunately, thanks to the forthcoming FRIENDS reunion film, we'll be seeing more of FRIENDS in the future.
Of course, we'll have to wait a little while to see our favourite six friends reunited, but in the meantime, why not brush up on our FRIENDS Trivia before the reunion airs?
If you believe you know everything there is to know about FRIENDS, think again! And even if you claim to know a lot about it, there are always a lot of secrets you are unaware of.
Now, grab a cup of coffee and imagine yourself at Central Perk, where Phoebe is strumming her guitar and take this trivia to show you're a die-hard Friends fan!
You need to decide if the answers to the questions are 'YES' or 'NO'. To see your score, scroll to the bottom for the answers and trivia to each question.
Try this Friends TV Series Quiz
Questions Difficulty: Easy
- The name of Joey's penguin was Hugsy.
- Phoebe uses the fake name Regina Phalange whenever she wants to remain anonymous.
- Ross peed on Monica's jellyfish sting.
- Joey had a role in the Soap The General Hospital.
- The name of Joey's agent is Estelle.
- Ross' first wife's name is Emily.
- Ross and Rachel got married in Atlantic City.
- Chandler's middle name is Marcel.
- The name of Ross's pet monkey was Oliver.
- Phoebe's hit song is called Stinky Dog.
Questions Difficulty: Medium
- Monica briefly dated a billionaire.
- The name of Janice's first husband was Gary Litman.
- Monica had 11 categories for towels.
- Chandler's job in season 4 was Statistical Analysis and Data Reconfiguration.
- The coffee shop where the friends used to meet was called Central Park.
- Joey wore a chef's uniform to Monica and Chandler's wedding.
- Chandler's TV magazine was always addressed to Chandler Bang.
- The name of the self help book that the girls loved was Be Your Own Person.
- Ross once tried to return a couch that was cut in half.
- To get over Richard, Monica made large batches of cookies.
Questions Difficulty: Hard
- The name of the 1950s-themed diner where Monica worked as a waitress was Moondance Diner.
- Phoebe won the lottery in season 9.
- The name of Phoebe's three dimensional artwork with the woman popping out of the frame is Leslie.
- The name of the laundrette the girls used is Launderama.
- Ross's middle name is Edward.
- The gang went to the Bahamas to attend Ross's keynote address.
- Ross and Rachel's first official date was at the planetarium.
- Emma's male nanny is called Manny.
- Ross once dated Rachel's sister Amy.
- Phoebe once got hit by a tranquilizer dart.
Answers for the Friends TV Series Trivia Questions
Question Difficulty: Easy
- Yes. Hugsy is also seen in Joey's spinoff show Joey.
- Yes. She also successfully stalled Rachel's plane to Paris by saying there was a problem with the left Phalange.
- No. Chandler peed on her because Joey was too nervous to do so.
- No. He was Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of our Lives.
- Yes. Estelle died during the tenth season (of a coronary embolism according to her obituary).
- No. It is Carol. Emily was his second wife.
- No. They were drunk and got married on a whim in Las Vegas.
- No. It is Muriel.
- No. It was Marcel.
- No. It is called Smelly Cat.
Question Difficulty: Medium
- Yes. His name was Pete Becker and he took her to Italy for their first date.
- Yes. The Mattress King!
- Yes. They included everyday use and fancy.
- Yes. It is because of their inability to answer this question that Monica and Rachel lost their apartment to Joey and Chandler.
- No. It was called Central Perk.
- No. He wore a soldier's uniform.
- No. It was addressed to Miss Chandler Bong.
- No. It was Be Your Own Windkeeper.
- Yes. PIVOT! He still managed to get $4 in store credit for it.
- No. She made jam, which Joey ate whole jars of.
Question Difficulty: Hard
- Yes. The Moondance Diner was a real diner in the SoHo neighbourhood of New York City.
- Yes. She won a grand total of $3.
- No. The name of the artwork is Gladys.
- Yes. That was where Ross and Rachel had their first "date".
- No. It is Eustace.
- No. They went to Barbados.
- No. They went for a movie on their first date.
- No. His name is Sandy.
- No. He dated her other sister Jill.
- Yes. She was trying to save Marcel the monkey.
So, how did you do?
Do you think you need to re-watch some seasons again or were you as perfect as Monica?
If your performance was close to 20, you should binge-watch Friends again. So, Start right away! And then return with your expertise on FRIENDS to see your name among the top scorers.
If you got between 20-30, then Oh My God! (I think Janice popped into your head)
Everything else is a moo point now and you are as aware about FRIENDS as Ross is about dinosaurs.
TV sitcoms come and go, but FRIENDS is here to stay. It's been over 2 decades since the first episode aired and we can still feel that deep connection with those 6 characters. It is something more than an extremely popular television show. This epic sitcom is the balm for all your problems, the stress-buster after a rough day, an immensely relaxing break from everyday struggles.
FRIENDS is not just a show, it is an experience.